Snarf’s Sandwiches is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual for a hands-on, real-world marketing internship. The marketing intern will support the Director of Marketing in a number of different areas including: social media outreach and monitoring, event marketing, promotions, new restaurant openings, content research, donation requests and general administrative duties. Student must have a reliable vehicle and able to commute along the Front Range for meetings, events and other activities. Mileage will be paid at the standard IRS 2014 rate.
• Students already addicted to Snarf’s Sandwiches desired!
• Student must be currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate level studies. Courses focused on marketing, public relations and communications preferred
• Previous marketing-related experience or internships preferred
• Restaurant or retail experience ideal
• Must demonstrate high level of proficiency in verbal and written communications
• Ability to multi-task and juggle various projects simultaneously
• Capability to work independently and effectively with diverse groups and people
• Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines, and to do so with a minimum amount of supervision or instruction
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, articulate, poised, professional, reliable and a fast worker
• Excellent organizational skills
• Technical skills: Proficient in Google Products (Search, Email, Drive); MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
Length of internship: February – August 2014
Time commitment: Minimum 20-25 hrs/week
Please send cover letter and resume to Jill Preston at email@example.com. We will contact qualified applicants to arrange for an initial phone interview.