Recruiting Sports Network
Graphic Design Intern
Graphic Design Intern
Type of work: Internship (part-time, non-paid)
Location: Denver, CO
Company URL: www.recruitingsportsnet.com
Date Posted: 6.27.13
Length of Position: 3 month minimum with the potential for extension based on performance.
Recruiting Sports Network (RSN):
RSN is a growing Denver based start-up. Our online media platform was designed to help High School athletes connect with College coaches by uploading full-game video. Coaches have the ability to search the pool of student athletes and connect with them directly. Our mission is to help young athletes achieve their dreams of playing at the next level… we help them get recruited.
We are currently looking for a graphic design intern. Sport passion and or background a major plus. This position will report the Strategic Marketing Manager and help RSN develop a creative look and feel for marketing materials. This position will then execute all creative elements including, but not limited to: social media materials and images, templates and iframes, website content, print and on-site branding collateral, online marketing materials, e-newsletters/email content.
If you are a self-starter, looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, interested in working downtown in an agency setting, and have the ability to own design from conception to execution, please apply.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Help develop overarching creative look & feel for marketing efforts
- Develop templates and help with brand standards
- Create graphics for Social Media platforms
- Design graphic elements for email marketing campaigns and other online & print marketing pieces
- Assist with HTML email campaigns and RSN blog
- Support special project needs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A team player and self-starter who prides themselves on integrity
- Ability to conceptualize AND execute design across multiple platforms
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- A creative eye and attention to detail
- An understanding of WordPress
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with SEO and video/motion graphics a plus
- The ability to wear many hats and learn quickly
- Ability to both take direction and also push creative ideas forward
- Flexibility, responsiveness and a positive attitude
*Please attach or link to a portfolio if available.
This is a part-time non-paid internship (approximately 15-20 hours/week). A three (3) month commitment is required with the potential to extend AKA make us need to hire you!
How to apply:
Please email your resume and a portfolio or design sample/link to Shawn Casey – firstname.lastname@example.org