Recruiting Sports Network
Blogger/Content Creation Internship
Blogger/Content Creation Intern
Type of work: Internship (part-time, non-paid OR for credit)
Location: Denver, CO (position can work remotely)
Company URL: www.recruitingsportsnet.com
Date Posted: 8.20.13
Length of Position: 3 month minimum with the potential for extension based on performance.
Recruiting Sports Network (RSN):
RSN is a growing Denver based start-up. Our online media platform was designed to help High School athletes connect with College coaches by uploading full-game video. Coaches have the ability to search the pool of student athletes and connect with them directly. Our mission is to help young athletes achieve their dreams of playing at the next level… we help them get recruited.
We are currently looking for a team of intern bloggers to develop and create content to live on our website and blog. Sport passion and or background a MUST. This position will report the Strategic Marketing Manager and help RSN grow and expand organic SEO, utilizing brand keywords and industry knowledge. This position will utilize RSN’s content calendar to generate timely and relevant blog posts, articles, and email content.
If you are a self-starter, looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, interested in either working downtown in an agency setting or the chance to work remotely, please apply.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Develop content for RSN’s growing brand, website and blog
- Heavily focus on RSN keywords and SEO optimization
- Help with script and implementation of RSN Podcast content
- Support special project needs
- Work remotely
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A team player and self-starter
- Ability to conceptualize AND execute based on content calendar
- Must have a deep and intuitive knowledge and interest in sports
-Must be able to write utilizing sport specific vocabulary, language, and vernacular
- Sports fan/sporting background A MUST
- A creative eye and attention to detail
- Experience with SEO and keywords
- The ability to wear many hats and learn quickly
- Ability to both take direction and also push creative ideas forward
- Flexibility, responsiveness and a positive attitude
- Home computer/internet access
This is a part-time non-paid internship (approximately 15-25 hours/ week). For credit internship available. A 3 month commitment is required with the potential to extend AKA make us need to hire you.
Please email your resume and a writing sample to Shawn Casey – firstname.lastname@example.org