Real Green Marketing
Graphic Design Intern
Real Green Marketing is looking for a graphic design intern who has a passion for design, is eager to learn, and is willing to be a team player. Someone who thinks outside the box and can come up with creative solutions for our team and clients. The ideal candidate would have knowledge of print design process and standards, but also have the ability to complete occasional web graphic related tasks. Our graphic design intern will be involved in all steps of the creative process from concept through completion on a variety of projects (mainly print related, but may occasionally include web, mobile and branding projects). This is a 90-day temp-to-hire position.
Main job duties include:
• Assisting other designers with a variety of projects (print marketing and promotional materials, branded stationery, email templates, landing pages, etc.)
• Setting up files to print, placing and monitoring print orders
• Preparing files according to branding standards and templates
• Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
• Basic knowledge of prepress procedures and how to set a file up to print
• Good eye for composition, layout and typography
• Self motivated and detailed oriented
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
Please send resume and either a .pdf portfolio or a link to an online portfolio to email@example.com (Applicants who do not provide portfolio will not be considered). Local candidates only. No recruiters please.