Real Green Marketing
Front End Developer - Temp. to Hire
Real Green Marketing is seeking a skilled and motivated Front End Web Developer to join our expanding marketing team.
• Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
• Providing cross browser/platform support
• Assisting in application deployment and maintenance releases
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent HTML, XHTML, CSS programming skills
• 2+ years professional experience in web design/development
• Experience with jQuery
• Understanding of DOM and DOM Event Models
• Experience with responsive web design
• Experience working with WordPress or other CMS
• Experience in AJAX techniques
• Knowledge of JSON
• Knowledge of HTML email best practices
• An eye for design
We are seeking entry-level candidates only. Must be available to work 40 hours a week. No students please. This position is temp-to-hire (review after 90 days). Only local candidates will be considered.
Real Green Marketing is a Denver-based marketing agency specializing in lead generation, appointment setting, creative services, web design, and web development.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Feel free to include a link to your portfolio.