Prall Marketing is a strategy studio known for innovative ideas which reinforce customized marketing plans that help support business goals. We believe that creative solutions are only effective when they support the overall strategy. We specialize in strategic planning, brand development and marketing execution.
This internship will be hands-on and reflect a real-life job. There will be a mix of unique & fun projects (helping create a strategic plan, updating social media sites, etc.) as well as research, data entry and administrative assistance. We are a fun but hard working group of people looking for someone who can "wear lots of hats" and is eager to learn.
While some design experience and interest is greatly accepted, we are not looking for candidates interested in becoming a designer.
We are looking for someone to start in an unpaid intern position that can commit to 3 months to start. There is potential for this to grow into a more permanent position after the initial 3 month period.
The position requires having a computer that can be brought to the office for work use and transportation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Professionalism & positive attitude
- Organizational, Problem-solving & Communication Skills
- Writing skills: be willing & able to write first drafts for review (examples include: press releases, creative briefs, social media posts, etc.)
- Willingness to attend and participate in client meetings & events if needed
- Working knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, etc.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Word, Powerpoint & Excel
- Adobe Suite Skills preferred but not required
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if we would like to speak to you further.