Social Media Intern
O.penVAPE is changing the face of the cannabis and searching for a Social Media Intern to assist our Social Media Manager at this cutting edge company. As the biggest brand in cannabis offering the best-selling vaporizer pen on the market, we provide consumers with safe and acceptable alternatives to smoking and edibles. Our mission goes beyond providing the best products. We also aim to promote mainstream acceptance of cannabis as we push the new cannabis perception and remove the stigma associated with this plant, which can be a part of a healthy lifestyle for anyone and everyone who decides to choose cannabis.
Social Media and Graphic Design Intern:
Are you passionate about the cannabis industry and sharing with the world the right to choose cannabis for medical and recreational purposes? Are you obsessed with finding and sharing related stories and creating content for the web? As Social Media Intern at O.penVAPE you will represent the largest brand in cannabis on social media, across the internet and in person at our exciting events.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people or enters a social network and can’t leave without making a few friends, encouraging dialogue and sharing relevant stories. You are obsessed with social media. You are creative, energetic and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Do:
- Assist the Social Media Manager in building, presenting and executing all aspects of social media strategy.
- Create a long term social media content and marketing calendars.
- Build and maintain relationships with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Track social media analytics and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
- Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- Create feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts .
- Assist in any related projects.
What We Require:
- Background in Marketing, Media, Communication or other related discipline.
- Passionate about the cannabis industry and the right to choose cannabis
- Organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignment with long term projects
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or Creative Cloud
- Strong communication skills.
- Creativity and Flexibility
We value all of our interns and will go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication and a social media master who understands the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in a professional setting. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the industry.
- Must be 21+
- Must be a recent college graduate, currently enrolled in college or have equivalent professional experience.
- Must be able to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Must have reliable transportation
This is an unpaid 15-20 hour a week internship with a lot of perks & transportation stipend. Work hard, play hard company culture.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolio and/or personal website is a plus.