Public Relations / Admin Intern
Assistant will provide general administrative and PR support to all team members in the areas of PR, Marketing, Promotions, Event Management, and Social Media, and Technology. Excellent opportunity to get exceptional training and gain new skills.
Candidate who has a journalism, communications, marketing, and/or PR background would be a good fit for this position. However, if someone is studying business or business management can be a good fit also. Current sophomore, juniors, or seniors are fine as well as candidates with 1 – 2 years of experience.
• Must have strong PC skills and Technology/Social Media skills
• Good Writing/Grammar Skills
• Excellent Phone Presence
• Have the ability to coordinate calendar, meetings, special projects (as needed)
• Must be very organized, multi task and flexible for changing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Person should be enthusiastic, articulate, poised, and professional
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org