Marketing and Events Intern
O.penVAPE is changing the face of the cannabis industry. We are the biggest brand in cannabis offering the best-selling vaporizer pen on the market and the only line of personal vaporizers with a lifetime warranty. We provide consumers with safe and acceptable alternatives to smoking and edibles. Our goals go beyond providing the best products; we also aim to promote mainstream acceptance of cannabis as we push the new cannabis perception and remove the labels and stigma associated with this plant, which can be a part of a healthy lifestyle for anyone and everyone who decides to choose cannabis.
Marketing and Events Intern: The Marketing and Events Intern will work directly with the O.penVAPE Marketing Team. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Help to plan, organize and execute events from behind the scene
- Assist on-site with local events
- Support event promotion
- Attend meetings to cultivate new materials & ideas
- Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media
- Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
- Write concise articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
- Position text and art elements from a variety of databases in a visually appealing way
Exceptional written and verbal communications, Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills, Must have a flexible and adaptive attitude, Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required, Ability to learn other software programs, Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus.
Must be 21+
Must be currently enrolled in college or be a recent college graduate
Must be able to work occasional nights and weekends.
Must have reliable transportation
This is an unpaid 15 to 20 hour a week internship. Flexible scheduling, with occasional need on nights and weekends for special events.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org