Movement Strategy, a full-service social media & interactive design agency is looking for an interactive developer to join our Boulder office. Our company is a tight-knit group of creative individuals looking to push the boundaries of social media strategies and development. We work with a variety of different clients ranging from professional sports teams to music festivals and more. If you are looking to work with a fun and fast-paced team to push the limits of interactive development, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- 3+ years experience with PHP & MySQL
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Facebook development experience
- Backbone, Underscore and other frameworks
- Familiar with various APIs. If you can build one, that's definitely a plus.
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis) is also a plus -- but not necessary.
- Object oriented programming skills
- Proficiency in AJAX
- Ability to take direction, individual problem solving
- Native mobile development (iOS and Android).
- Flash Experience
Send an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.