Social Media/Operations Intern (Paid)
Mondo Robot is an award-winning digital agency based in Boulder, CO. Since starting in 2006 we have grown to over 20 digital professionals working on a wide variety of brands. We are a tight-knit egoless team working in an intimate environment doing what we love to do - Rock digital.
You will be working amongst a group of designers, developers and producers that will utilize your skills to orchestrate the ‘WOW’ factor in the work we produce. Someone to cheer us on to the outside world, make our work known and put that extra oomph in the work that our producers or other staff may need some help with. On top of this you will be working with our Operations Manager to assist in event planning, recruiting and keeping things buttoned up around here. This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to learn the inner-workings of a creative digital agency.
• A way with words, being somewhat edgy and appealing to a wide variety of audiences
• The ability to be a Kung-Foo artist with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• A “How-To” knowledge base of how to effectively understand the Internet and social media marketing and best practices
• A fun outward personality that thrives on new challenges
• A desire to learn and grow in an environment that will push you
• A strong attention for details
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of social medial platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pintrist, LinkedIn, Google+
• Able to work 10-20 hours per week
• Ability to self manage projects, events, tasks etc.
• Recent or upcoming graduate in Marketing/Digital Media/Social Media Marketing
Send your resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org