Market Creation Group
Account Services Intern
Account Services Intern:
The ideal candidate is actively pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or Business.
Candidates must be very detail-oriented, have a solid understanding of basic marketing principles, the ability to communicate well and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Candidates must also be computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and preferably Power Point.
Experience in sales, advertising or marketing is a plus.
This is an unpaid opportunity that will allow the selected candidate to obtain broad experience in an agency setting. The responsibilities of the intern are fundamental requirements of any account services position and will provide a strong foundation for an agency account services role.
Duties may include:
• Working closely with Account Services Director to generate and implement marketing plans, strategies and tactics.
• Attending and developing detailed call reports for creative, agency and client meetings. This could include brainstorming, strategy development and account planning meetings.
• Obtaining additional background and current market information through research.
• Reviewing industry trends, business surveys and other data regarding client markets, customers and competitors.
• Opening jobs, preparing statements of work, maintaining tracking reports as well as other documents per agency standards and procedures.
* Initiating project briefs based on initial client request and information.
• Additional opportunities & responsibilities based on desire/ability.
send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org