Malenke | Barnhart
Malenke | Barnhart, one of the mountain west's leading UX firms, is seeking a UX Intern to bring additional creativity and curious enthusiasm to our team. This role will focus on web-based interfaces, primarily working alongside other agency staff but with opportunity to stretch as an individual UX practitioner. We are looking for someone with a passion for the research, analysis, thinking, and architecture of interfaces. You'll spend your time reviewing research, brainstorming creative solutions with other team members, and building sitemaps, wireframes, and other documents to communicate your ideas with visual designers, developers, and clients.
Our preference is for someone that can be around our LoDo office throughout our work days, but we are happy to be flexible around school requirements if they should apply. A stipend is available for this role.
- Pursuing or recently completed education in a UX-related field
- Experience sketching interfaces and creating wireframes, sitemaps, and/or prototypes
- Knowledge of web interfaces and considerations around mobile devices, usability, and accessibility
- Familiarity with front-end web technologies and the opportunities and constraints they afford
- Participate in user research activities
- Work alongside senior staff to brainstorm and help solve complex problems
- Collaborate with staff across disciplines
- Synthesize data into reports
- Develop site maps, wireframes, and other documents to communicate design intentions
If this sounds like an exciting fit for you, please tell us a little about yourself with a resume and portfolio sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.