Love Grown Foods
The Multimedia Designer will be a key member of the team and an important part in building the Love Grown Foods brand. They will have three main responsibilities (graphic design, website design/maintenance, & photography). This position will have the responsibility to manage a broad range of activities and complete them in a timely manner. They will be responsible for creating a consistent brand image and voice across various platforms.
• Design and develop product packaging, sales sheets, advertising materials, public relations materials (such as press releases, press kits, and articles), brochures, catalogs, posters, signs, tradeshow and event materials, newsletters, flyers, etc.
• Consult with commercial printers regarding format and print specifications
• Manage projects from concept stage to final production
• Maintain and update company website including content management, research, design, and implementation of site improvements
• Incorporate design/photo/video media into website
• Take high quality photos using a DSLR camera of product packaging, raw materials, marketing events, public relations events, company and team members, etc. to be used on sales, marketing, and communication materials
• Perform all technical task in the production of photos (edit, manipulate, etc.)
• Deep seeded desire to become involved in the natural food industry
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills with great attention to detail
• Adapts easily to change
• Valid driver license and clean driving record
• Great spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
Love Grown Foods provides an exciting, young, and fast-paced environment that is far from the traditional corporate culture. We provide an atmosphere to not only further your career, but that allows you to learn about yourself and explore the many passions you have. At the heart of the LOVE, we are committed to ensuring that every kid has access to a healthy breakfast to start the day. With this goal, we intend to change the food industry as the world knows it!
Please send resume and a statement of interest (i.e. why you want to join the LOVE Team) to email@example.com
To find out more about Love Grown Foods check out www.lovegrownfoods.com
This is a part-time (approximately 15-25 hours) summer internship with the potential of an employment offer at the end.