Social Media Intern
Location3 Media is seeking a Social Media Intern to assist with a variety of tasks related to our digital marketing campaigns. The Social Media Intern will work closely with our Social Media Managers to monitor client brands across social and other digital channels, assist in client communication, and identify engagement opportunities. The intern will also be exposed to and learn more about other online marketing efforts—social display advertising, content marketing, pay per click, SEO, mobile marketing, web analytics, local search—and may have the opportunity to become more involved in the management of these campaigns.
TASKS INVOLVED WITH INTERNSHIP
• Daily monitoring for high-alert negativity and engagement opportunities
• Compile social monitoring alerts and month end reports
• Communicate negative comments and engagement opportunities to account management team
• Continuously research sites, networks and topics for content development
• Assist account management team in daily engagement and maintenance of social networks
• Potential to become involved in link building and blogger outreach programs
• Potential to assist in keyword and ad copy development for paid search campaigns
• Potential to assist with display campaigns on social networks.
• Willingness to learn
• Keen attention to detail
• Basic understanding of digital marketing industry
• Experience with social networks on a personal and/or professional level
• Excellent writing abilities
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Enthusiasm for the industry and life in general
• Ability to work well with others while maintaining degree of autonomy
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Social Media Intern" in the subject line.