The Limb Preservation Foundation
Special Events Intern
Intern will be working closely with Manager of Special Events and Communications, assisting with preparation for fundraisers, securing sponsorships and auction items, marketing/promotional projects, volunteer mgmt and donor development. The ideal person for this position is creative, reliable and organized.
Intern Job Description:
• This internship is unpaid. We are looking for someone who can commit 8-10 hours per week, for a minimum of 4 months. (Internship hours can be flexible to allow for outside job or schooling.)
• Assist with fundraising event preparation, including: RSVP tracking, creating event materials, working with volunteers to support event activities, attending/working at special events as key staff manager, securing sponsorships and auction items.
• Professionalism is required for this position. Intern will represent the organization at events, with volunteers and over the phone.
• Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Effective and open communicator, with high-level oral and written skills
• Reliable. The interns role will be crucial to the Special Events team and the success of events themselves!
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO EMILY WILLIAMS AT EMILY@LIMBPRESERVATION.ORG