Website & Social Media Volunteer
Established in 1982, iDE is an international non-profit organization dedicated to creating income and livelihood opportunities for poor rural households (www.ideorg.org). With more than 30 years of experience and programs in 11 countries worldwide, iDE designs and introduces market-based solutions to tackle agricultural and Water and Sanitation development challenges around the world.
iDE is seeking a qualified, capable and hard-working individual to work at the headquarters office in Denver, Colorado as an unpaid Website and Social Media Volunteer. In this role, you will support the team to facilitate external communications.
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Stronge knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc)
• Stronge knowledge of social media management software (Hootsuite, Salesforce – radian6, etc).
• Should have a basic understanding of design (ie: working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Firework)
• Enthusiastic with a sincere interest in the goals of the organization
• Open-minded, self-reliant, and excited about being part of a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Interest in fundraising, marketing, public relations, etc
• Ability to work a consistent schedule in the office, 2 days per week preferred
• Minimum 6 month time commitment preferred
• Help build components and managing iDE’s website in HTML with direction of the Marketing and Communications team.
• Find and write posts for various social media platforms containing the voice of iDE with oversight from Manager
• Scheduling posts, responding to messages, RTs, etc
• Reporting on web stats and analytics and presenting suggestions for improvement (SEO, etc)
Ilana Martin, Manager, Marketing and Communications
Interested applicants should submit their CV, cover letter, and a writing/marketing sample to email@example.com. The position is open until filled.