Consumer product company
Job submitted on 03/01/2013
Seeking a dynamic, outgoing, detail-oriented Marketing intern to join our creative, innovative, and growing think-tank of professionals. Approximately 2 days/week (10hrs/week). Tuesdays and Thursdays would be best!
Are you a motivated, experienced Marketing Student with a proven track record of creating and implementing successful advertising and marketing campaigns? Do you enjoy negotiating rates and helping clients maximize the impact of their marketing budget? If so, we want to talk to you!
The exceptional candidate will be excited by prospecting new business accounts, and will possess the ability to successfully manage the details and deadlines for advertising and marketing projects for a diverse client base. Our growing company is looking for a rock star - phenomenal communication, organization and interpersonal and relationship-building skills, balanced with a strategic, analytical, quick-thinking and organized approach, are a must. After a 4-5-month internship a paid position may be available.
Interested? Please submit your resume via email for consideration:
- Must be super fun, outgoing, organized and possess the following qualities:
- AdWords/SEM, and advertising experience preferred
- Client account/project/task management
- A strong network of contacts a big plus
- Campaign development and writing skills a big plus
- Digital marketing and advertising experience preferred, including SEM, AdWords, SEO, and mobile
- Outstanding client relations skills and exceptional and articulate communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional task management, follow-through and follow-up
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Self-starter with initiative
- Proactive, confident, open minded, professional, creative, and optimistic
Job Opening Date: 03/1/2013
Application Deadline: 03/20/2013
Apply by submitting application to firstname.lastname@example.org