Web/ Graphic Design/ Marketing Intern
We’re looking for an intern to assist the marketing department with graphic design, website builds and updating, email blasts, social media and some video projects.
• Willing to work with your class schedule
• 20 hours a week
• $10/ hour
• College credit available
• Supervised by the Director of Marketing
• Assist with launching a new website
• Make web page updates
• Design, build and send email blasts
• Post blogs, videos, events, etc to the website
• Post social media updates
• Collaborate with other members of the department in brainstorming and concepting
• Assist the team on any project deadlines
• Experience developing print and electronic marketing materials
• Strong and flexible skills in design
• Expertise with design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
• Knowledge of HTML
• Knowledge of wordpress a big plus
• Ability to take art direction and constructive criticism
• Ability to manage time to meet given deadlines
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
GroupSystems is a global company specializing in collaboration software. We have a dynamic, fast-paced environment and consequently offer an excellent opportunity for creativity and personal growth. This internship will give you the skills and experience needed for you to start your career.
Please send resume as well as examples of work to Aimee.Meester@GroupSystems.com.