Email Coding Intern
F+W Media is a leading enthusiast-based provider of community focused content. Through the publication of books and magazines, the hosting and management of ecommerce and vertical websites, and the production of in person and online conferences, F+W Media has become a leader in the passion focused markets it serves. The company is currently searching for an Email Coding Intern (part-time/paid).
The Email Coding Intern will interface with design, marketing, and email delivery teams to efficiently and successfully hard code HTML emails across all F+W communities.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of best practices for email deliverability across clients, platforms, and browsers
- Ability to format images for online use, concentrating on pulling, sizing, optimizing, and implementing images
-Knowledge of Photoshop
-Superior attention to detail and a willingness to adjust to new processes
- Basic design knowledge for template design, branding and basic layout compatibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn e-mail campaigns systems such as Exact Target, Strongmail, or a similar applications
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university