Graphic Design Intern
Support the day-to-day operations of a quickly growing marketing business. Assist with design duties on all projects, both internally and for clients, including logos, websites, advertisements, brochures, social media platforms and other online and print collateral. Learn and grow with the business in order to become an insightful contributor to all things graphic/web design related.
- Assist with development of online and print design materials.
- Meet all given deadlines
- Work with marketing manager and team to develop, launch and maintain campaigns that are proven to get our clients measured results
- Providing regular communications is essential
- Stay informed/educated on latest design trends and best practices.
- Accurate estimation of time to complete a project
- Provide creative input during brainstorms and project design
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite on both Mac/PC platforms
- Current student or entry level
- Exceptional presentation, oral and interpersonal listening and communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, ability to take imitative to drive projects
Additional skills (not required but preferred):
- Proficient in html/CSS programming
- Understanding of WordPress
PLEASE NOTE: The clients you will be designing for are lively, colorful, playful and sometimes "messy", strictly clean and corporate design will not be acceptable for these clients.
This position will be 20hrs/week, with potential for more hours as we enter the busy season. Hours are somewhat flexible, but must be M - F between 8am and 6pm. Pay is $10 - $12/hr based on experience.
Please send cover letter, resume, and work samples to: