Graphic Design Intern
Support the day-to-day operations of a quickly growing marketing business. Assist with design duties on all projects, both internally and for clients, including logos, websites, advertisements, brochures, social media platforms and other online and print collateral. Learn and grow with the business in order to become an insightful contributor to all things graphic/web design related.
- Meet all given deadlines
- Work with marketing manager and team to develop, launch and maintain campaigns that are proven to get our clients measured results
- Providing regular communications is essential
- Stay informed/educated on latest design trends and best practices.
- Accurate estimation of time to complete a project
- Provide creative input during brainstorms and project design
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite on both Mac/PC platforms
- Exceptional presentation, oral and interpersonal listening and communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, ability to take initiative to drive projects
This is a part-time position, paid internship (20hrs/wk).
Submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com or
Attn: Marketing Manager
5981 Marion Drive
Denver, CO 80216