Financial Social Media
Social Media Intern
The Enterprise Accounts Social Media Intern will have the opportunity to work on the accounts of large financial services and insurance firms, contributing to social media campaign strategy and management. The ideal candidate is seeking a career in social media marketing, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, and is able to learn quickly. Knowledge of and interest in working in the financial services industry is a plus, but not required.
The Enterprise Accounts Social Media Intern will get hands-on experience in the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced digital marketing agency. Our goal is to provide our interns with a valuable experience that will help them get the job they want when they graduate.
The Enterprise Accounts Social Media Intern will leave our internship program with:
- Strategies and tactics to market to B2B and B2C audiences using social media
- Experience using multiple social media management and tracking systems
- Experience compiling and analyzing client reports
- Experience in project management
- An understanding of how regulatory compliance affects digital marketing in highly regulated industries
Tasks will vary depending on the client and project, and include:
- Writing and scheduling social media posts optimized for the corresponding platform
- Researching changes to social media platforms and updating team membersProofreading social media copy, client proposals, white papers and blogs
- Creating and updating monthly content calendars
- Contributing to client campaigns and strategies
We require a 3-month commitment. Interns should be available for 5 to 10 hours per week.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.