Financial Social Media
Graphic Design Intern
WHO WE ARE:
Financial Social Media is a fast-paced social media marketing agency that specializes in the financial and insurance industries. We’ve uncovered a significant business need in this niche market and we like making our clients successful. We are social media pioneers, doing things that have never been done before with a product that’s in high demand and creates great value for our clients.
We are currently looking for a graphic design intern. At FSM, interns are an important part of our busy team working on several client accounts, gaining both industry knowledge and real-world experience in a laid back, collaborative and growing environment. This role will be responsible for assisting our designers in creating social media background images, Facebook iframes, wordpress websites, and other online marketing material. Potential to help with video editing as well. SEO experience is a plus.
We believe social media has the power to change the face of business forever, and we have the momentum to prove it. Come join us as we transform how businesses use social media! #we'reFun
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Create graphics for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Build custom iframes for Facebook Fan Pages
- Design graphic elements for email marketing campaigns and other online marketing pieces
- Assist with HTML email campaigns / blogs
- Assist in building client website through WordPress
- Help revamp the Financial Social Media website
- Help create AfterEffects video templates
- Work with Google analytics to review client success and ROI
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- A creative eye and attention to detail
- An understanding of WordPress
- An understanding of SEO
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
- The ability to wear many hats and learn quickly
- A willingness to learn about many other types of tools and platforms
- Flexibility, responsiveness and the capability to think on your feet
*Must have Photoshop and Illustrator on personal computer to use in-office.
*Please attach or link to a portfolio if available.
This is a part-time internship ( approximately 15-25 hours/ week). A 3 month commitment is required, perfect for a summer internship. Expect to learn a TON and keep in mind that some of our current employees started as interns less than a year ago.*