Do you love fast-paced work environments? Are you looking to learn a lot quickly? If your answer is yes, we may be looking for you. We work hard, play a lot of foosball, and enjoy a beer or two on Friday. Elevated Third is looking for a solid intern to join our fast-paced, high-energy team to do a variety of things. The position will allow a current college student to gain account and industry knowledge, as well as real-world agency experience in a creative environment.
A successful candidate will possess the ability to work independently, organize and prioritize work assignments. Candidates must be proactive, have a strong attention to detail and feel comfortable working in an open self driven environment. Above all, we are looking for someone who likes to have fun and will assume responsibility for their tasks and projects without much oversight.
Daily tasks will include:
• Assisting our account management team with research, quality assurance, and site maintenance.
• Assisting in scheduling, client documentation, time-tracking, reporting and maintaining weekly status reports.
• Working with the project managers to brainstorm, while also coordinating and conducting research for project ideas.
• Internal meeting participation, as well as sitting in on client calls.
• Tackle additional assignments as needed.
•In-progress Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Marketing, or Communications
• Students must be enrolled in an accredited university or college program at the undergraduate level (preferably at the Junior level or higher) to be eligible to apply
• Available for 20 hours of work per week (this will apply towards credit hours)
• Ability to follow directions, ask for clarification, respond quickly, and deliver the highest quality of work
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Strong verbal communication skills, strong analytical skills
Schedule and hours:
We are interviewing candidates now and the position starts in January. Interns work part-time from January through May. The hours are flexible, fit around the typical academic schedule, and are catered to students.
If this sounds like you, please respond with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.