Denver Data and Web
Executive Assistant (Denver, CO)
Denver central area Web and software consulting firm is looking for a part-time executive assistant with ability to commit to long-term employment. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supplementing the sales and consulting team's efforts by performing duties such as scheduling, attending and documenting meetings/events, assisting sales team in pre-qualifying incoming sales leads, assisting technical team as needed, preparing documents, and maintaining project schedules. In addition, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for general administrative office support (filing, time tracking, invoice preparation, deposits, supplies, mail, office errands, etc.).
• Office organization
• Ability to communicate and interact with customers in a professional manner
• Research and information gathering via the Web
• Technical Skills: MS Windows, MS Office, some familiarity with Web technologies.
• Basic Accounting and QuickBooks knowledge a plus
Required personal characteristics:
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal communication
• Flexible, able to meet unique demands
• Self-starter, can identify where assistance is needed without an explicit request
• Quality oriented
• Attention to detail
• Thoroughly completes tasks
• Ability to follow procedures
• Eye for efficiency
Anticipated job duties:
• Data entry
• Basic accounting; including AP/AR
• Plan, schedule, attend and document client meetings and marketing events
• Assist technical team with quality assurance
• Prepare contracts and other routine documents
• Assist sales manager with project inquiries
• Maintain project schedules and basic project communication
• General Administrative Support (time tracking, deposits, mail, filing, office organization, purchasing)
Previous experience with office management and accounting preferred. Candidates will be required to pass an online skill assessment for MS Word/Excel fundamentals and Office Management skills.
Our company is centrally located and is an innovative and flexible environment.
Please send a resume, list of references and cover letter for consideration to Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may consider internship if you are a fast learner with good communication skills. If you fall into this category, please note this in your inquiry.