Circle Graphics - Pro Photography Division
Social Media and Marketing Intern
Circle Graphics is a large format ink-jet printing company. We’ve established ourselves as the leader in delivering outdoor advertising print production and print more billboards than any other company in the world.
We are a recent leader in the photo to canvas business for pro photographers and growing our division with exciting new products, services and opportunities to expand in the market.
Take your education to the next level as a Social Media and Marketing Intern with Circle Graphics! This is your opportunity to apply your education in a real world setting while developing valuable skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Social Media Engagement - help manage social network accounts
• Find and contact relevant bloggers
• Support online marketing partnerships
• Research & write content for communities
• Brainstorm with team on marketing tactics for product and promotions
• Help implement promotions
• Conduct competitive online analysis
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
• Must be very personable and have savvy people and communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
• Must have knowledge of social network systems
• Junior or Senior year completing BA/BS in marketing, public relations, or business
• Students completing their MBA will be preferred
• Love of photography is a bonus!
To apply, send your resume and letter of interest in the body of the email to email@example.com