Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation
Graphic Design Intern
• Report to work as scheduled
• Assist Graphic Design Manager with day to day print and/or web graphics projects
• Execute graphic production as required
• Meet production deadlines while striving to produce high quality output
• Provide daily project status report
• Assist with and perform any other duties as assigned by Graphic Design Manager
• How to design and brand with purpose with a nationally recognized non-profit organization
• Gain real-world design experience teaming with a cross-functional marketing team and its business clients
• Opportunity to work on projects from concept to completion
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter, resume and 3 design samples in PDF format, or a link to samples of your work to:
Graphic Design Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
with Design Intern in the subject line.
Please keep attachments under 5MB. Email only. No phone calls.
Note: You also must apply online: www.childrenscolorado.org/careers
position #44389 (Intern - Foundation)
Consideration only given to candidates submitting to Graphic Design Mgr. and online application.