BrightNest (www.brightnest.com) is a Denver-based startup that provides people with the tools, tips and motivation they need to keep their homes in great shape. Quality content and great design play a key role in what we do and we’re looking for someone to help build up our photo library.
The work schedule is flexible, but the candidate should expect to work 20-30 hours per week for the next two months. This is a great opportunity for someone to build their portfolio, flex their creative skills and contribute to one of the fastest growing local startups. Plus, images will appear in major online publications.
What You’ll Do
• Work directly with our creative team dreaming up ideas for photo shoots
• Set up photo shoots on and off site / Collect materials needed for shoots
• Brainstorm / Execute simple DIY Projects / Crafts / Demonstrations
• Organize and maintain the BrightNest photo library
• Use Photoshop to edit and prepare images for use in posts
What We’re Looking For
• Experience or major in photography
• Extreme creativity and strong work ethic
• Comfort with Photoshop (familiarity with CS Suite is a plus)
• The ideal candidate will also have enthusiasm for home-related DIY and craft projects
• Bonus points awarded to those with video creation / editing skills
What We Provide
• $500 / month
• Dynamic environment that fosters learning and encourages entrepreneurial creativity
• Create a portfolio with a wide-range of stellar lifestyle images
• Opportunity to boost your street cred
Visit http://BrightNest.com. If you like what you see and feel that you can create photos that fit our brand aesthetic, please e-mail a cover letter, resume and some photo samples (not portraits) to email@example.com. Note: Intern must provide their own photo and computing equipment.