Account Coordinator Internship
Our Denver-based branding firm is searching for a creative, detail-oriented and self-motivated entry-level Account Coordinator. We are searching for ‘greatness’ and will cater this internship position to your skill set and future career goals within the marketing industry. We’d like for you to align with most of our competencies and qualifications, but we are open to any candidate that exudes greatness and has a passion for the industry.
The Account Coordinator will play a key role in the account services department assisting in the day-to-day execution of client projects. The intern will receive general supervision and guidance, but must be able to work independently in executing general agency projects.
This internship is 10-20 hours a week. We can comply and help with obtaining school credit. Hourly wage rate is TBD and commensurate with experience.
Essential Job Functions:
Some of the projects/duties will include assisting with agency client work in the following areas:
- Competitor Research
- Entering website content into Wordpress CMS templates
- Writing copy and messaging (need to be a good creative writer!)
- Vendor management (printers, media placements, etc.)
- Agency award submission coordination
- Proofing and prepress coordination
- PR and Media List creation
- Creative brainstorming
- Email list management for sophisticated B2C email campaigns
- General account administrative assistance (calendars, naming, etc.)
- Current undergrad in their senior year/MBA Student/Recent Grad
- Marketing Major
- Prior internship/professional office environment experience preferred, but not required
- Creative thinker with passion for learning about the marketing industry
- Insatiable work ethic
- You’re the best creative writer you know
- Ability to deliver high quality work that is error free
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts and consumer behavior
- Go-getter attitude
- Organization is your thing
- Deadline Jedi
- Passion for advertising
- Technology trendsetter – easily pickup new concepts and processes
Conceiving, shaping and transforming brands since 2002, we partner with companies looking to achieve specific goals. Over the years, we’ve collaborated with more than 200 clients in our backyard and across our borders to ultimately forge brands and drive revenue.
With a mix of backgrounds and various industry specialties, our team tackles the issue from every angle. We believe this strengthens our ability to create sound strategies. We blend a team-oriented approach with inherent entrepreneurialism to build the strongest brands. Among other things, we are creative thinkers, problem solvers and can-do-ers.
How to Apply:
Please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter (please include GPA)