Internship Marketing Communications
Marketing Communications Intern
Are you passionate about marketing? Are you smart, innovative and hard working? You could be Bluewater’s next Marketing Communications Intern. Use your marketing skills and education to play a role in developing, driving and implementing marketing initiatives that will take our team to the next level. Does this sound like you? Send us your resume today!
What You’ll Achieve:
• Coordinate multi-channel marketing campaigns from traditional to digital
• Write and edit marketing communications
• Assist with social media/community management initiatives
• Coordinate the blog calendar and help edit blogs
• Drive online content creation
• Coordinate and plan for tradeshows and events
• Research marketing trends, best practices and competitive intel
• Help deploy public relations campaigns
• Serve as the liaison between marketing, sales and the client success team
• Update and edit the corporate website
• Assist sales with proposal writing, sales presentation tools and demonstrations
• Enter and manage data in Salesforce
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
• Overachiever who is passionate about marketing
• Team player who is creative, collaborative and flexible
• Bright, inquisitive and innovative thinker who turns good into great
What You’ll Need to Have:
• Currently in process of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related communications field
• Outstanding verbal and written communication as well as editing skills
• Ability to collaborate, build relationships and problem solve
Who is Bluewater?
Bluewater is a leading one to one marketing agency for franchises. We grow brands with smart, hyper-local marketing initiatives that include mobile, Web, email, social media and direct mail. And we have great clients like Allstate, Great Clips, Nestlé Purina, Meineke and more.
Our team members are competitive, collaborative, confident, fun, and we have outgoing personalities. Bluewater team members get to be themselves, have fun and do great work. What could be better than that?
Attn: Kristy Krueger