The Blue Bench (formerly RAAP)
Social Media Intern
Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: February 15, 2013
Position: Part-Time, Unpaid
Timeframe: Dates and hours worked per week flexible
Social Media Intern for The Blue Bench, metropolitan Denver’s only comprehensive sexual assault support and prevention center (formerly RAAP – the Rape Assistance and Awareness Program).
Having successfully rebranded the organization in 2013, The Blue Bench is now ready to activate our social media presence. While we have a Facebook page and Twitter account currently, the time and resources required to really leverage the social channel have not been dedicated and the organization is in need of a dynamic, proactive social media superstar to define, develop and lead our efforts in this area.
Interested applicants should submit a copy of a current resume and a completed questionnaire (questions provided below) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN in the subject line.
1. What is it about social media that interests you?
2. What is it about The Blue Bench that interests you?
3. In your opinion, what makes a great social media campaign?
4. What social media platforms do you engage in for fun?
5. What do you hope to accomplish during your internship?
6. What days/times during the week are you available to intern? (A minimum of 20 hours a week are required)
7. Are you interning for school credit and if so, what are the requirements?