Graphic Design Intern
Position summary: Support the day-to-day operations of a quickly growing marketing agency. Candidate will work closely with the creative team to develop their skills while assisting with both internal projects and client projects. Learn and grow with the business in order to become an insightful and skilled contributor to all things graphic/web design related.
Key Measures for Success:
1) Candidate consistently demonstrates personal and professional growth in skill level.
2) This person consistently and confidently handles tasks and projects with ease and efficiency.
3) This person is always seen as a great follower of directions.
The ideal candidate for this position has a keen attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and is able to creatively and efficiently execute projects. This person is confident and comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment with a variety of clients and projects.
• Participate in the development of various entry-level web design, print/identity design and production projects
• Meet all given deadlines; providing regular communication to the team
• Ask questions and gather additional resources as needed to complete the project
• Coordinate print and vendor estimates for all traditional marketing projects
• Stay informed/educated on latest design trends and best practices
Expected hours: 20 hours/week, flexible hours between 8am and 5pm.
Compensation: Unpaid intern position, eligible for school credit.
About the company: Big Buzz, founded in 2007, provides healthcare organizations nationwide with marketing backed by real research. The process starts from scratch with one-on-one interviews with patients or clients to uncover the messaging, look and media that will best cause the target audience to act. Out of this, each organization’s individual fingerprint and marketing plan are uncovered and put to market. Big Buzz creates Brands, Websites, Online Marketing and Print Marketing – only once it is determined what initiatives are right for that given organization. For details, visit www.bigbuzzinc.com.
Please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio site with examples of your best work to email@example.com