Department: Client Services Team
Reports to: Molly Watkins, Client Services Lead
Support the day-to-day operations of a quickly growing marketing business. Learn and grow with the business in order to become an insightful contributor to all things that make the business tick. Assist with brand development, offering support with brand research and the creation of custom brand messaging. The ideal candidate for the Brand Intern position is accurate, precise, detailed, logical, and systematic. He/she is very good at following instructions, and handles tasks and projects with ease and efficiency in a self-empowered way.
Key Measures for Success include:
1. Details are rarely missed thanks to this person’s strong organization skills and ability to handle many different tasks throughout the day.
2. Clients and teammates regularly comment on what a good writer this person is, and how organized and detailed he/she is in managing his/her time and deadlines.
3. This person is always seen as a great follower of directions. He/she very often only needs to be asked once to get the task done.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in brand development by:
- Participating in brand study kickoff calls/meetings
- Creating and distributing online surveys
- Sending the necessary brand study tools to clients
- Collecting online survey data
- Completing competitor research
- Helping to develop brand messaging unique to each client
- Participating in internal mood board and marketing plan meetings
- Attending survey results, brand messaging, mood board and marketing plan presentations
Able to demonstrate true interest in marketing and branding. Have a strong track record for attention to detail and accurate proofreading. Be dedicated to excellent service and open communication. Able to think creatively and work independently. Be absolutely dedicated to meeting all project deadlines. Punctuality is a must. Be adaptable to new changes and new ideas. Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook (Mac/Apple familiarity a plus).
Expected Hours: 15-20 hrs/wk with flex time between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00.
Compensation: This is an unpaid intern position. Eligible for school credit.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com by March 1, 2013.