Big Buzz Brands
Project Coordinator Intern
Job Title: Project Coordinator Intern
Date Prepared: 07/18/12
Department: Account Management Team
Reports to: Wendy O’Donovan Phillips, President
The ideal candidate for the Project Coordinator Intern position is accurate, precise, detailed, logical, and systematic.This person is known as an excellent communicator who loves gathering and sharing information as well as being “in
the know.” Additionally, this person is outgoing and persuasive.
Support the day-to-day operations of a quickly growing marketing company. Candidate will help projects move along seamlessly through the work process from start to completion. This candidate will contribute to the development of
successful and meaningful relationships with our clients. The candidate will also help with light administrative tasks.
Key Measures for Success:
1) Projects are always moved along smoothly through the work process from start to completion.
2) Team members and clients always feel fully supported due to this person’s efforts.
3) People always comment on how this person is both detail-oriented and a real people person.
• Work with account management team to plan projects
• Complete project kickoff calls to gather and share all critical project information
• Schedule and participate in team and client meetings
• Schedule and monitor project milestones and deadlines
• Assist in proofing projects prior to delivering for client approval, following existing proofing guidelines
• Email projects and approval forms for client approval at scheduled milestones
• Proactively share any changes in project scope, client satisfaction or project progress to team and manager
• Help coordinate external vendor participation in projects as needed (printers, contractors, etc.)
• Complete brand study interviews as needed
• Help answer incoming calls and take messages
• Check voicemail, share messages and change greetings as appropriate
• Sign for deliveries and shipping/receiving
• Miscellaneous errands for supplies, post office, etc.
• Help update contact name and address database
• Distribute incoming mail
Must be an excellent time manager, highly organized, outgoing, amiable and work well with different personalities. Pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field is preferred. Proficient in Apple OS, Microsoft Office, and
Basecamp knowledge is a plus.
20 hours per week
After 3 months, consideration for full-time employment and benefits package to include medical, vision and dental insurance.
Big Buzz Brands, founded in 2007, is a full-service branding and marketing agency that provides companies with powerful marketing made simple. The process starts from scratch with one-on-one interviews with clients, staff, key players, and most importantly, their clients to uncover the messaging, mood and media that will best cause the target audience to act. Out of this, each organization’s individual fingerprint and marketing plan are uncovered and put to market. Big Buzz Brands offers Branding and Planning, Website Development, Online Marketing and Traditional Marketing – only once it is determined what
initiatives are right for that given organization.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org