Big Buzz Brands
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Date Prepared: 08/18/12
Position summary: Support the day-to-day operations of a quickly growing marketing business. Candidate will work closely with the creative team to develop their skills while assisting with both internal projects and client projects. Learn and grow with the business in order to become an insightful and skilled contributor to all things graphic/web design related.
Key Measures for Success:
1) Candidate consistently demonstrates personal and professional growth in skill level.
2) This person consistently and confidently handles tasks and projects with ease and efficiency.
3) This person is always seen as a great follower of directions. He/she very often only needs to be asked once to get the task done.
The ideal candidate for this position has a keen attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and is able to creatively and efficiently execute projects. This person is confident and comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment with a variety of clients and projects.
• Assist in the development of various entry-level web design, print/identity design and production projects
• Meet all given deadlines; providing regular communication to the team
• Ask questions and gather additional resources as needed to complete the project
• Coordinate print and vendor estimates for all traditional marketing projects
• Stay informed/educated on latest design trends and best practices
10 to 20 hours/week, flexible hours between 8am and 5pm.
Unpaid intern position, eligible for school credit.
Please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio site with examples of your best work to email@example.com.