Internship - Production Assistant
BARE is a lifestyle fashion brand that creates one-of-a-kind bags, inspired by world travels, exotic materials and the time-
honored tradition of hand-craftsmanship in Denver, CO.
Our team is searching for an intern to help out with production.
Intern should be a self-starter, have extreme attend to detail and be willing to work hard at completing day to day operational tasks.
This is the ideal position for a recent college graduate to gain knowledge about how a creative start-up business runs and operates.
Job will include the following:
- order fulfillment with hand crafted detailed packaging
- email correspondence with customers
- inventory maintenance (the ability to lift heavy objects is a must)
- picking up and dropping off merchandise and materials to manufacturing facility
- general office organization
- simple photography
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Google Drive
- Extremely Detail oriented and great with organization
Please note that this is a part-time unpaid internship (without school credit) to start but, it is potential the position will become paid and full-time in 2014 and there is room to climb the ranks.
We require a minimum of 2-3 days per week.
To learn more about the BARE brand and its innovative design concepts, please visit BareMade.com.
Send us your resume and a snippet about yourself with your career goals: email@example.com.