Social Media Intern
Anthem Branding is an advertising, design and merchandise agency located in Boulder, Colorado.
We are currently accepting applications for a social media intern. We're looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who is willing to work hard and keeps cool under pressure.
The approximate timeline for this internship is April 1-July 31.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organizational skills
- Work closely and communicate with creative director, designers and account managers
- Update the company website and blog every week
- Photograph items and write content for case studies
- Create weekly social media content updates
- Follow clients, competition, and relevant accounts on social media platforms
- Update our company profiles, descriptions, and pages as necessary
- Assist with the creation of proposals
- Organize and manage our company product supply
- Act as point person for office organization
- Display a client-oriented approach and a creative, positive outlook
- Prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work effectively without close supervision
- Take accountability and ownership of projects from start to finish
College credit or stipend
1. “Social Media Intern - Your Name" in the subject of the email
2. Cover letter in the body of the email
3. Resume in PDF format
4. Portfolio in PDF format or website link (if applicable)
Send to hr2 [at] anthembranding [dot] com. No phone calls, please.
Note that we will not review applications that do not follow the above directions.
Only qualified applicants will receive a response.
We look forward to hearing from you!