American Alpine Club
Online Media Intern
The Online Media Intern creates climbing media that supports the AAC mission.
The Online Media Intern works among a dedicated team of climbers to gain lifelong skills in multimedia journalism and online marketing. Intern missions vary from day to day but may include:
• Writing copy for blogs, social media posts, and press releases
• Researching with AAC library staff and volunteers
• Planning creative communications for events and advertisements
• Developing and executing fresh social media concepts
• Building and migrating data
• Creating videos or other fun projects suited to the intern’s strengths
The Online Media Intern works closely with the AAC Content & Marketing Manager, who will identify, foster, and hone the intern’s unique skill set.
We seek candidates with drive and ambition who are interested in supporting the mission, vision, and brand of the American Alpine Club. We expect extraordinary written and oral communications skills, computer savvy, a climbing background, and some amusing personality quirks.
Unpaid. Intern may receive college credit. 20 hours/week for 4-6 months
SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: Erik Lambert, Information & Marketing Director email@example.com
No phone calls, please.