WORKHORSE 45 is a wee-but-mighty agency. We're rolling up on 4 full years in business and have quietly built a few national startup brands. We don't brag too much or try to steal the spotlight from others. We just go about our business in a fun and different way. Sure, it puts a little pressure on as we grow. Sure everyone wears a couple hats. But it's all about doing great work and growing the company as well as the people. We recently moved to a fresh, creative retail-style space in historic Main Street Littleton. Good things in store!
We're looking for a magical account teammate. Someone who can handle clients day-to-day and help our company grow. If you possess genuine skills, a strong back (figuratively) and an unmatched work ethic, we'd like you to join our team.
What a day looks like:
• Maintain day to day contact with clients
• Build project budgets and timelines
• Work with vendors/printers + negotiate pricing
• Manage web, packaging, and advertising projects
• Strategic recommendations
• Provide client feedback to design team in a concise, constructive way
• Brainstorm and present long-term strategy for clients
• Seek new business leads and pitch them successfully
• Build presentations
• 2-5 years account management experience
• Amazing organization and communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Team Player
• Ability to make strong, strategic recommendations for clients
• Can spot a typo or grammatical error from a mile away
• Someone who can instill confidence in internal teams and clients
• Website project management experience
• Proficient in Office and Adobe CS
• A strong distaste for the phrase, "That's not my job"
• An eye for design
• A natural leader
Please send your resume and any other relevant info to email@example.com. Don't be afraid if we don't get back to you right away. We're obviously very busy since we had to post this job opening. But either way, we'll try to let you know. Thanks!