Jr. Web Developer/Designer for a Fast Growing Design Co. – Build an Awesome Portfolio, Super Fun Culture!
Wick Creative, one of Denver’s fastest growing design companies is looking for a Junior Web Developer/Designer to join its team!
As a Junior Web Developer and Designer, you will work closely with a small team of talented and passionate developers and designers to help drive smart, digital marketing solutions for growth-focused companies. You will be given ownership over your projects and the opportunity to build an awesome portfolio!
This is also a team that likes to work hard while having fun! The office has a keg on tap, music playing, sports streaming, Friday outings, office parties, and much more!
DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to…):
• Working with finished Photoshop designs, slicing layouts, optimizing images
• Writing hand-coded HTML/CSS Wordpress Themes
• Visual Consistency, browser testing, validation, and load testings
• Working with jQuery and other various libraries an frameworks
• Maintenance and upgrades
• HTML Email Design
• SEO & Conversion setup
• Finalizing Designs/Photoshop Revisions
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• A portfolio of experience that includes either paid or unpaid work (e.g. freelance/side work experience)
• Proficient in PHP, MySQL
• Experience with Wordpress
• Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Strong attention to detail
• Takes ownership over work
• Creative problem solving skills
• Nice to haves but not required include Server Management (Apache/SSH), video editing, Ruby, IOS, and experience working with responsive frameworks
PAY & BENEFITS:
$35K-$45K (depends on experience) + 50% of health/dental benefits
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, M-F (you will be kicked out if you try to work too late!)
Great Work/Life Balance
Generous Paid Time Off
Split cost parking garage or RTD pass
Follow the link below to complete our online application. There is a place to upload your resume as well.