Digital Marketing Manager
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager
COMPANY NAME: The WhiteWave Foods Company
INDUSTRY: Consumer Packaged Goods
LOCATION: Broomfield, Colorado, USA
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: With our pioneering Horizon Organic, Silk, International Delight and Land O’Lakes brands in North America and Alpro and Provamel brands in Europe, WhiteWave Foods has made healthy, alternative food choices mainstream, creating not just new categories, but a new consumer mind set. At heart, we are creators, engaged in the making of a new kind of Food Company. We are unique in possessing both the creativity and the scale not only to meet the world’s emerging needs, but to shape them, and help define the future of food.
As we experience growth, and as our portfolio of products grows, we maintain a constant focus on our environmental and social responsibilities. We pursue reductions against waste, water usage and greenhouse gas emissions throughout our operations, focusing on our plants and our company owned farms. We are also champions for food security, lending our support to national hunger relief organizations and those that operate in our local communities.
The Digital Marketing Manager establishes forward-looking vision for digital marketing at WhiteWave Foods and its portfolio of brands. Through collaboration with brand marketing teams, cross-functional resources and agency partners, this leader drives interactive strategy and helps bring those strategies to life. The Manager is also responsible for setting direction and coordinating plans with WhiteWave’s paid digital and social media programs.
• Serving as thought leader and advisor to brand teams on marketing strategy and activation in digital mediums; including website development and activation, online advertising, SEM/SEO, consumer database segmentation and email marketing, mobile, application development and retailer online integration strategies
• Providing social media thought leadership, best practices and procedures. Serving as an advisor to social media team on integration opportunities.
• Oversight of digital analytics and reporting.
• Providing oversight of digital and interactive agency partners and vendors. Includes development and management of retainer fees and contract agreement and facilitation of quarterly partnership reviews.
• Identifying and leveraging digital marketing activities and best practices across multiple brands
• Leading WhiteWave Foods’ approach to measuring effectiveness of digital media and online activity for brand campaigns. Includes partnering with Consumer Insights on the development of ROI models.
• Identifying and developing organizational requirements needed to support digital strategy, such as: the implementation of tools needed to manage content, monitor conversations and measure effectiveness of implemented strategies; facilitation of necessary RFP or other agency interaction processes; development of standards and practices for engagement in various digital platforms; recommendation of resource support at brand and organizational levels.
• Seeking new tools and programs emerging in the digital space and making recommendations to brand teams to keep WhiteWave on the forefront of interactive trends.
• Providing forums for education and sharing of best practices to marketing teams, executive leadership and cross-functional resources.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or Technology related field
• 5 - 7 years digital marketing with digital media strategy and digital analytics
• Experience with a broad range of digital marketing tools and measurement
• CPG experience desired
Other Competencies and Skills
• A passion for digital marketing, emerging technologies and value of Interactive as a relevant marketing tool to reach and engage consumers
• Involved and engaged with the digital marketing industry; participation and leadership in relevant organizations preferred
• Experience with and strong understanding of brand marketing and the components of a marketing mix – brand positioning, advertising, marketing strategy, media, consumer promotions
• A command of digital marketing best practices with an ability to incorporate them into program implementation
• Excellent communication skills, including strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong influence and negotiation skills to convince individuals to take action based on analysis/insights
• Relationship building skills with cross functional resources
• Strong people and project management skills
SALARY: WhiteWave Foods Company offers a competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package as well as many other company sponsored benefits.
Nothing in this job description restricts WhiteWave Foods rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibility to this job at any time.
The WhiteWave Foods Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, pregnancy or any other factor that may be protected by law. This policy extends to all employees and includes all aspects of the employment relationship. WhiteWave Foods is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please use the following link to apply: