“Digitraditional” Art Director
WellTok, Inc. is currently seeking a versatile, creative, and experienced Art Director to design innovative UI, integrated digital campaigns, and both print and digital sales enablement materials for one of the most powerful health and wellness-related social networks online. WellTok’s flagship product, CaféWell, is a social health network with the goal of getting individuals healthier and staying healthier. You will be working in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a fun, smart, energetic team. This is a unique opportunity to have hands-on ownership of the brand's voice and personality – ranging from UI to marketing initiatives, and many things in between. You will also have the potential to grow the role within the company. Visit http://www.welltok.com/solutions.html to learn more about CaféWell.
You live and breathe your passion for brand building in digital and traditional realms. You will report to our Vice President of Brand Experience, working hand-in-hand with client services, user experience and development teams. As the company grows, you will supervise graphic designers, overseeing their work and providing mentorship.
• Strong portfolio required, demonstrating exceptional quality of conceptual thinking and craftsmanship
• UI / UX design experience; Knowledge of intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation
• Demand generation campaign experience (email and direct mail)
• Strong leadership and communication skills, and ability to manage challenging situations, exhibiting grace under pressure.
• A minimum of an associates (2 year) degree in interactive, advertising, communication design, or visual arts. A bachelor's (4 year) degree is preferred.
• 5+ years of interactive experience at a top integrated marketing/advertising agency preferred
• Supervisory experience preferred, but not required
• Exceptional Mac computer skills (PC knowledge a plus), with total proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change direction and/or priority easily and efficiently
• Takes pride in quality of work
• Self-motivated, self-regulating
Primary Responsibilities: Design and Art Direction
• The ability to create and push for consistent high quality work, creating inspiring and brand-building creative concepts that work in a truly integrated way, both online and offline.
• Responsible for the quality of execution and quality of thinking
• Collaborate with the Copywriters and Designers to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned projects
• Develop and execute creative concepts
• Direct video and photo shoots
• Command respect of freelancers and designers and be able to effectively oversee their work, and assist in the mentoring and development of designers
• Work with Creative Services Manager to manage creative resources
• Contract-to-hire position
• Ability to work onsite at our LoDo office
• Salary: DOE
Apply at: http://welltok.com/jobs.html
Provide portfolio URL as part of application.