Water For People
The Marketing & Communications department is seeking a quick-thinking, fearlessly creative web designer/ front end developer who wants to be part of a team that’s out to change the world!
Join the Water For People team as it works to improve access to water and sanitation for Everyone, Forever in the places where we work. It’s an exciting time to be part of this Denver-based, international nonprofit, as we rethink philanthropy, focus on proving impact, and plan for our work that changes lives forever.
The exceptional candidate will demonstrate understanding of organizational priorities, mission, vision, values and strategic goals and objectives, as well as trust and teamwork in all aspects of Water For People business.
• Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
• Coordinate web projects across all departments
• Manage content for organization's web presence
• Keep current with emerging web technologies
• Track and report on all site metrics
• Work collaboratively with key team members
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Degree or certificate in related studies
• 3+ years’ experience
• Exceptional communication, collaboration and organizational skills
• Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java and experience with popular CMS
• Basic skills in Adobe products
• Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team
• Proven ability to manage content and production for high traffic websites
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
To apply for the Web Designer position, please follow the link to our online application: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/MOSA5091.jobs?ApplyToJob=20609
Within the online application, make sure to attach your resume and cover letter IN ONE uploaded DOCUMENT.
Applications will be accepted through 5:00pm MST on Friday, April 12th, 2013.
This is a full-time, exempt (salaried) position with benefits and based at the Water For People Headquarters office in Denver, Colorado.
Come join us as we look for new and exciting ways to transform lives around the world through innovative approaches that lead to lasting and meaningful change.
For more information on Water For People, please visit our website at www.waterforpeople.org.