Social Media & Content Manager
Position will be responsible for producing written content for all print and digital mediums and for developing and implementing a creative social media program using multiple platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Vine, Pinterest, Tumblr, SnapChat, YouTube, etc.) to support a regional/national/international integrated tourism marketing campaign to drive more visitors to The Mile High City. You will work in an exciting, fun and team environment with the marketing department.
• Responsible for the development and creation of digital content, as well as daily management of all social media, including writing posts, developing new programs, finding and creating new visual content;
• Create written content for: websites/blogs, e-newsletters, print publications, press releases, advertorials and other projects as assigned. Proofreads copy for spelling and grammar, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy as well as ensuring inclusion of Bureau partners and key marketing windows
• Maintain department online editorial calendar and lead monthly editorial meetings
• Develop written content and implement social media programs around Denver Arts Week, Denver Beer Fest and Denver Restaurant Week; package/optimize website content for social platforms
• Analyze campaign data, offer insights into campaign performance and make effective optimizations
• Prepare and distribute various weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external reports within established deadlines as directed
• Plan and manage search engine optimization projects, including website audits, website content recommendations, keyword research and link building strategies
• Stay up-to-date with best practices for new media, social media platforms and search marketing
• Attend special events, including after-hour travel writer receptions and other non-bureau organized functions as required, including media previews, press conferences, press familiarization trips, etc.