The Creative Director is an inspiring force at Vermilion—one that keeps our work remarkable, our talent growing, and our strategies effective. Candidates for this role must be conceptual, strategic, and collaborative and must be adept at generating big ideas and unique expressions, and executing them across channels.
We’re looking for someone who is an eager problem solver and a demonstrated leader. This person will be skilled at cultivating and inspiring the best from a team of multidisciplinary designers across the range of communications and marketing channels. Candidates will be confident and collaborative in driving creative concepting and delivering design direction that elevates our work.
- 8-10 years of experience within an integrated agency environment, including proven success leading and cultivating a team of designers in digital and traditional mediums and collaborating with a senior leadership team
- This role requires a multifaceted individual who is both a doer and a leader. You’ll need to have demonstrated expertise with the fundamentals, including responsive design, user experience design, brand development, integrated campaign development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Track record of generating big ideas and creative concepts that are on strategy, highly effective, inspire the creative process, and exceed client expectations
- Excellent communication abilities and presentation skills that enable you to evangelize, articulate, and pitch great work to client stakeholders at all levels and to inspire and rally internal collaborators across disciplines
- Track record of implementing processes improvements, mentoring creative professionals, and driving creative curiosity
Please include a link to your online portfolio—emphasizing work you’ve lead your team in developing—with your application to be considered for this position.