Turner PR, a national firm specializing in travel and outdoor/lifestyle brands, is seeking a Social Strategist to add to its Denver-based digital team. This position requires two to four years agency, corporate or consumer brand experience (agency preferred), working in national-level social media and digital platforms. Sorry recent grads and ad sales friends, this isn’t for you. We’re looking for a versatile multi-tasker to work on our roster of pretty enviable clients. You’ll need to be organized, polished and creative with professional experience in the context of envy-inducing national brands.
If that sounds like you, proceed to the bullets below. If not, do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
• Develop and implement social media initiatives for a variety of national brands
• Assist with brainstorming strategic and impactful angles, initiatives, activities. Stay on top of trends and changing platforms across all forms of social media.
• Second in command (behind Sr. Director) serving as client manager for all client needs
• Manage account coordinator, content specialists, interns, and administrative staff as needed. Set team priorities on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Coordinate deliverables with public relations, marketing, and programming partners
• Manage blogger and influencer relations.
• Ensure excellence in all channel management, which may include editing content, analyzing performance, community management of brand channels as needed
• Campaign development; project management support (timelines, budgets)
• Provide analysis in client reports with actionable insights.
Our Ideal Candidate is:
• Experienced in managing social media channels at a national level.
• Understands the basics of PR, and how social media support campaigns (and vice versa). We don’t need you to be a media relations expert, but understanding the basics of integration is important.
• Is familiar with a variety of social media platforms and eagerly looking to learn and implement on the latest and greatest.
• Excels at managing relationships, both internally and externally. This includes client relationship as well as influencer/blogger relationships.
• Is comfortable presenting internally and externally; whether an idea for a campaign or result from a report.
• Possesses excellent writing skills, with a strong attention to detail.
• Highly organized and able to juggle multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience working in a creative team and has the ability to think big. Consistently brings new ideas to the table.
• Has a passion for the industries we represent.
• Works effectively in a team environment; can be flexible and willing to jump in to help in various roles within the social media team
• Pro-active problem solver who knows when to ask the right questions.
• BONUS: Any additional technical skills you want to brag on (e.g. photography, videography, SEO, programming, etc)
Candidates interested in applying can send cover letter, resume, examples of your online work, and suggested salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pro tip: this is a social media position. You’ll probably want to pass along your LinkedIn, Twitter, blog and other relevant links so we can properly stalk you. No phone calls please.