Trumpet Behavioral Health
Director of Marketing and Social Media
Trumpet Behavioral Health offers evidenced-based behavioral health services to children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families using a compassionate, client-centered approach. Trumpet Behavioral Health provides clinical services in homes, schools, communities, and in intensive treatment centers. We serve families in eleven states and are poised for continued growth.
Description of Role:
The Director of Communications and Community Outreach is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing communication plans and programs to create awareness and drive demand for our exceptional behavior therapy services. This position works closely with the Business Development team and Regional Directors to support referral growth from physicians and healthcare providers. Also responsible for generating demand for services through consumer-focused social media to increase net revenue. This position is responsible for internal/corporate communications and community relations leadership and outreach to enhance awareness of the organization’s mission, vision, and services. Also supports organizational initiatives, research programs, and employee engagement.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Qualifications
BA/BS required. Preferred area of study: marketing, communications, or business. Commensurate experience and proven track record. 5 - 7 years experience in communications or marketing required, preferably in a healthcare or behavioral health setting.
• Develop and implement the social media strategy, coordinating/coaching team leaders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media.
• Develop social media advertising strategy and lead execution.
• Regularly report out insights gained from social media monitoring and web analytics to the appropriate team leaders. Track and report out consumer conversions for ROI.
• Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing and online community management (web/email/social) strategies, concepts, and practices.
• Must demonstrate exceptional web and PR writing abilities.
• Experience with WordPress or other content management system.
• Strong ability to build relationships with community organizations and strategic business partners.
• Strong organizational skills, including project management and event planning, management.
• Highly collaborative style in developing and implementing communications strategies across diverse constituencies.
• Strong design skills for collateral and web (InDesign and Photoshop)
• A track record of achieving measureable goals.
Please apply by following this link:
Attach a cover letter briefly describing what you would bring to Trumpet Behavioral Health and why you feel you would be a good fit. In addition to including your resume, please attach three writing samples.