Do you want to be a creative leader? Visually define a complex offering that has a huge impact on the management consulting industry? Study the complexities of how successful Fortune 500 companies operate and convey that knowledge through graphic design? Do you want to be challenged creatively and intellectually?
We are a cutting edge software company that works with global leaders from NATO to NASA, and some of the world’s largest consulting and professional services firms to develop big, innovative ideas for the future.
We are ThinkTank, the world’s leading collaborative software technology, used by governments, the professional services industry, and the scientific community to unlock the potential of their people.
• Elite experience
• Design first
YOUR CREATIVE PERSONALITY & TRAITS
• Design first
• A deep design sensibility – linking meaning and imagery
• A creative leader
• A brand champion
• Exceed expectations; go above and beyond every day
• Push your limits and strive to deliver with excellence on every project
• Details matter, a lot
• Bursting with ideas and love to share them
• Passionate – about design, about work, about life
• Embrace collaboration in the design process
OUR CULTURE & VALUES
• Care and dare
• Collaboration is paramount
• Work hard. Play hard
• Passionate and innovative
• We’re not corporate, but our clients are
• Well seasoned - At least 7-10 years experience a must. This is not a junior candidate position
• Expert with Adobe Creative Suite – CS skills mastery. Must have experience designing for large companies with a high-end aesthetic
• PowerPoint – Our clients live in PPT. All candidates must have extensive experience
• Web design skills – WordPress experience a must. HTML & CSS knowledge a must. UI experience a huge bonus
• Demonstrated ability to translate complex business concepts into graphical elements
• Demonstrated ability to create and design multimedia campaigns – carrying out visual themes throughout all forms of media – print, web, mobile, etc.
• Highly organized with extremely good attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Also able to handle the inevitable mundane day-to-day tasks
On-site. Full-time with benefits. 401K, Health, Dental, Vacation.
MUST HAVE ALL THREE TO APPLY:
• Cover Letter
• Resume (PDF)
• Portfolio (PDF or link to Web Portfolio)
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org -- No phone calls will be taken.