Junior to Mid-Level Marketing Copywriter
ThinkTank is a company on a mission to revolutionize the consulting industry and fundamentally transform the way elite consulting practices engage their clients, ensuring that the world’s most influential organizations achieve their highest potential.
Based on 27 years of the world’s leading research into successful group dynamics and the collaborative process, ThinkTank is used to help launch astronauts safely into space, build the constitutions of countries, and create billions of dollars of value for top Fortune 500 companies.
We are a global endeavor, and we are growing. To support this growth, we are seeking an extraordinary individual with expertise in marketing copywriting. Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to excel in a fast-paced, innovative, global environment are essential.
We need someone who is able to work across the organization to create and implement effective content for various marketing vehicles (presentations, campaigns, case studies, white papers, proposals, scripts, etc.) and channels in alignment with our marketing and positioning strategy. This person creates and reviews content to ensure clarity and completeness, as well as proper style, tone, and voice, ensuring that content is optimized for each channel.
• Work with creative and account team to develop cross-channel marketing campaign concepts
• Brainstorm, create, and edit content for marketing communications across vehicles and channels
• Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
• Frequent review and editing of client-facing material
• Transform abstract messaging concepts and unstructured pieces of information into clear, concise, cohesive communications
• Determine gaps in communication and show the initiative to seek out information and clarification from stakeholders
• Proactively review and update digital content
• Develop a content plan and calendar of publications
• Marketing specific copywriting experience
• B2B copywriting and editing experience
• Fortune 500 exposure
• Business acumen and ability to quickly understand an audience, their business problems, etc
• Proficient in Microsoft Word
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once while maintaining and meeting deadlines in a rapidly-changing environment
• Aptitude for transforming unstructured information into clear, concise messaging
• Ability to step outside ones own voice or writing style to convey a brand-appropriate united voice
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Please send your cover letter, resume and relevant writing samples or a link to your portfolio to email@example.com